2015 IALD Committees And Chairs
PHOTO : QATAR NATIONAL CONVENTION CENTRE BANQUETING SUITE, DOHA, QATAR
LIGHTING DESIGN BY LIGHT AND DESIGN ASSOCIATES | PHOTOGRAPHY (C) KALMAR (C) LEE PRINCE, IALD
- Rosemarie Allaire, IALD
- Awards Program chairs are responsible for leading the awards process from submission to judging to program presentation.
ENERGY & SUSTAINABILITY COMMITTEE
- Glenn Heinmiller, IALD
- The E&S committee's purpose is to provide the expertise of IALD lighting designers to address lighting-related aspects of sustainable design and operations of the built environment. The work of the committee will be tested against the IALD's definition of Sustainable Lighting Design: Sustainable lighting design meets the qualitative needs of the visual environment with the least impact on the natural environment.
ENLIGHTEN AMERICAS CONTENT ADVISORY GROUP
- The Programme Advisory Group is responsible for the educational content of the IALD annual conference including: selection of topics, call for speakers, review and select presenters, seek out experts to give presentations, seek out a keynote speaker, provide input for potential sponsors for the conference, help to secure sponsors/hosts and attend follow up meetings to review proposals and select speakers.
- 2015 Content Advisory Group
- Katherine Abernathy, FIALD
- David Ghatan, IALD
- The Finance committee will review certain financial documents, assuring financial stability of the Association and will also review and develop financial policies of the Association and assure their continued appropriateness.
IALD EUROPE STEERING COMMITTEE
- Prof. Andreas Schulz, IALD
- The IALD Europe Steering Committee will guide, develop, and plan the increasing activities of IALD in continental Europe.
LIRC STEERING COMMITTEE
- IALD CO CHAIR
- CJ Brockway, Associate IALD
- LIRC CO CHAIR
- Ron Steen
- The LIRC Steering Committee is responsible for developing action plans that are in line with the IALD mission and vision and provides a platform for manufacturers to formally address issues with the IALD membership and its Board.
- Jill Cody, IALD
- The IALD Membership Committee determines acceptance or rejection of any applicant to voting/non-voting grades of membership based on its own judgment and using the IALD Membership Criteria and Guidelines Document for guidance.
METRICS OF QUALITY COMMITTEE
- Randy Burkett, FIALD
NOMINATIONS & ELECTIONS COMMITTEE
- Kevin Theobald, IALD
- The Nominations and Elections Committee is charged with seeking volunteers for open positions and qualifying nominated candidates.